No announcement at this time


Immigration Services > Travel Document / Re-entry Permits
Immigration Services provided by Iftin Community Services (I.C.S.) assists families and individuals working their way through the complexities of the immigration process.

I.C.S. receives 11-25 cases per year in which we help arrange attorneys at no cost to the client.

At the I.C.S. office, we provide assistance in filling out documentation, such as providing the client with thorough explanation for comprehension and translation of the immigration forms.

Travel document/re-entry permit
Non U.S. citizens may need permission to return to the United States after traveling abroad. This permission is granted through a travel document. Travel documents are also given to people who want to travel, but cannot get a passport from their country of nationality.

A travel document is an identity document issued by the government to facilitate the movement of individuals or small groups across international boundaries, (aka passport). I.C.S. ensures adequate information and comprehension are obtained by the client, assisting in form completion and responding to request for evidence.


I.C.S. is a not for profit organization and does not provide a legal advice. If you receive government assistance our organization can help.

Request for Help

Have issues or things you're struggling with? I.C.S. might be able to help. Fill out our Request for Help form and we will see how we can help.   Help Form

Contact Information

  • Tel. 1-888- 669-9002
  • 2431 S. Collins St. Suit #A
  • Arlington, Texas 76014
  • Get Directions